Oribe cote d? Azur Replenishing Body wash 251ml
Winner of Ebony Best In Class. Working to replenish lost moisture, Oribe Côte d’Azur Replenishing Body Wash is a gentle cleanser for the skin. Your skin is left soft and silky, with the indulgent scent of Oribe's signature Cote d’Azur scent.
Oribe Côte d’Azur Replenishing Body Wash is dermatologist tested. This pearlescent wash is formulated without parabens, petrolatum or mineral oil. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.
Oribe Côte d’Azur Replenishing Body Wash contains:
- Blend of Sweet Almond, Meadowfoam & Starflower Oils, replenishes, rejuvenates and softens skin while protecting against dryness and damage.
- Amber Extract, softens skin during cleansing, leaving it silky smooth.
- Soybean Oil, rich in Vitamin B, E & K, improves skin tone making it appear healthier and more youthful.
- Rice Oil, a natural antioxidant, protects against oxidation and the elements.
- Passionflower Oil, invigorates and calms skin.
How to use=
Massage into a lather. Relax. Rinse.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamide MEA, Parfum/Fragrance, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Styrax Benzoin (Amber) Resin Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Rice Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Shea Butter Glycereth-8 Esters, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene
So you’ve finally given in to the hype and purchased your first Olaplex pack, or maybe you’re still doing your research and are looking to integrat...