Kérastase Genesis Homme thickening clay texturiser 75ml
For thin, fine hair that lacks volume and texture - the Kérastase Genesis Homme Thickening Clay Texturiser is a must. This excellent styling product is specially designed for men with weakened hair that's prone to falling out, offering a flexible medium hold and matte finish that's perfect for creating texture and volume. Lush.
What are the key ingredients of the Kérastase Genesis Homme Thickening Clay Texturiser 75ml?
- Creatine - a natural amino acid that helps to strengthen and fortify hair strands from the inside out. This can help to reduce hair breakage and prevent further hair loss, while also promoting the growth of new, healthier hair
- Ginger Root - contains compounds that help to increase blood flow to the scalp, which in turn can stimulate hair follicles and encourage the growth of new hair
What else will I love about the Kérastase Genesis Homme Thickening Clay Texturiser 75ml?
- Ideal for men with thin, fine hair prone to fall-out, that needs a boost of volume and texture
- Offers a flexible, medium hold with a matte finish that looks natural and effortless
- Easy to apply and work through the hair for effortless styling
- Encourages the growth of new, healthier hair
- Can be used as part of a complete hair care system with other products in the Kérastase Genesis Homme range
- Leaves hair looking and feeling thicker, fuller, and more voluminous with improved texture and shine
How do I use the Kérastase Genesis Homme Thickening Clay Texturiser 75ml?
IngredientsAqua / Water • Cetearyl Alcohol • Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil • Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax • Glyceryl Stearate • Peg-100 Stearate • Glycerin • Dimethicone • Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate • C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate • Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate • Phenoxyethanol • Oryza Sativa Starch / Rice Starch • Hydroxypropyl Guar • Silica • Limonene • Creatine • Zingiber Officinale Root Extract / Ginger Root Extract • Ethylhexylglycerin • Linalool • Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride • Benzyl Salicylate • Coumarin • Citral • Benzyl Alcohol • Citronellol • Benzyl Benzoate • Tocopherol • Parfum / Fragrance •
Lux Hair Salon is Home to The Best Hairdressers in Melbourne, Here's A Curated List of Our Top 10 Hair Stylistsif you’re looking for the best hair salon in Melbourne that can give you just what you need, look no further than Lux Hair. We have some of the top Melbourne hair salons, with locations in Altona, Preston and Coburg.