K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mist - 300ml
Supercharge any salon experience using K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mist. This product ensures all hair types are strong enough to tolerate chemical services, such as bleaching, colouring and more. With just one session, you can even restore up to 91% original strength and 94% original elasticity.
Unlocking the best results means using the complete 2-step system. K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mist should be applied to the hair before all professional and chemical services. You do not need to rinse this product away, and the activation time is just 4 minutes! After applying shampoo, complete the process with a K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask. The finished result is stronger, softer, smoother and healthier-looking hair.
The holy grail of K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mist is the ingredient K18Peptide. The unique sequence of amino acids reconnects broken keratin chains, and the pH level of 7.5-8.0 resets the hair before professional services. No wonder this product works so well!
As a bonus, K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mist is cruelty-free and vegan. There are also no harmful parabens, sulphates, silicones, phthalates or artificial colours.
- A professional bond-building treatment.
- Suitable for all types of hair.
- Fortifies hair before chemical services.
- Apply before bleaching, colouring and more.
- Restore up to 91% original strength.
- Restore up to 94% original elasticity.
- Activation takes just 4 minutes.
- Use in conjunction with K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask.
- The final result is stronger, softer, smoother and healthier-looking hair.
- The patented ingredient K18Peptide reconnects broken keratin chains.
- A pH level of 7.5-8.0 helps to reset the hair.
- Does not contain nasties.
- Cruelty-free and vegan.
Is K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mist For You?
- Transform the hair in minutes.
- Enjoy plenty of uses from the 300ml size.
- Made by the popular brand K18.
Lux Hair Salon is Home to The Best Hairdressers in Melbourne, Here's A Curated List of Our Top 10 Hair Stylistsif you’re looking for the best hair salon in Melbourne that can give you just what you need, look no further than Lux Hair. We have some of the top Melbourne hair salons, with locations in Altona, Preston and Coburg.