K18 Leave In Molecular Repair Mask 150ml
K18 Professional Mask is a post-service part of our 2-step in-salon service or can be used as a stand-alone treatment for clients. This mask was engineered to repair damage caused during any salon service. With a pH of 5.0-6.0, the leave-in mask helps to close the cuticle and seal in the peptide to reconnect broken keratin chains, with added lightweight conditioning benefits to keep hair smooth and soft.
creates hair like new
Traveling into the inner-most layers of hair to reach the core polypeptide chains (keratin chains), our revolutionary K18Peptide™ is just the right size and makeup to fit in and reconnect broken keratin chains. You can feel and see the difference with the first use.
HOW TO USE
- Shampoo, do not condition.
- Towel dry thoroughly.
- Part hair into equal sections. Begin with 1 pump of K18 Mask and add more as needed depending on length, thickness, and condition. Work evenly into hair from ends to roots, one pump at a time.
- Let sit for 4 minutes to activate. Do NOT rinse out.
- Style as usual.
- If cutting, you may start right away.
- If toning, use K18 Mask then apply toner over K18 Mask. Process as usual. Rinse/shampoo toner, towel-dry thoroughly. Reapply K18 Mask as per instructions above. Style as usual.
Lux Hair Salon is Home to The Best Hairdressers in Melbourne, Here's A Curated List of Our Top 10 Hair Stylistsif you’re looking for the best hair salon in Melbourne that can give you just what you need, look no further than Lux Hair. We have some of the top Melbourne hair salons, with locations in Altona, Preston and Coburg.