How you can help us through this time
1) At this time, small businesses need your support more than ever! You can continue to support us by continuing to spend with us.
2) We are open and would love to see you.
3) Purchase your products, if you can’t come to us, we can deliver them to you.
4) Purchase a gift voucher to save for your future appointments. These can be purchased over the phone.
5) Take care of yourself as self-care is most important than ever.
At LUX HAIR, our priority is safety for you, our team and our loved ones. When visiting our salon, you will see that the cleaning and hygiene standards are at a high level. We are sanitising every salon cutting station and basin area between each client and keeping personal hygiene at a high standard.
Ways we are keeping you safe
1) We are sanitising every cutting station with sanitiser between each client visit.
2) We have no less than 3 hand sanitisers per salon.
3) We are using disposable cups for all drinks, have removed all magazines from the salon and are providing hi-speed Wi-Fi.
4) Our hair-spa area is being regularly wiped down with disinfectant.
5) Our team is not allowed to attend work if they show any symptoms of the virus, or have any known contact with anyone who has the virus, and they need to attend a doctor’s appointment to get cleared for work.
6) Any clients with the virus symptoms will be turned away.
7) Staff have cancelled any planned overseas travel. As per National advice, anyone travelling overseas will be required to have 14 days of self-isolation before returning to work. We are monitoring this very closely.
8) Our staff understand the risks and are taking many extra precautions outside of work, including the limiting socialising.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US IF .....
If you are showing any of the symptoms of the Coronavirus, which include:
Shortness of breath
1) You have returned from travelling overseas in the last 14 days.
2) You have been in the area of someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days.
3) You have been asked to self-quarantine from work.
4) You have been asked to quarantine by a medical professional.