Ghd max hair straightener
Why will I love the ghd max hair straightener?
- Wide-plate ceramic straightener for thick, long and coarse hair
- Use to straighten or create loose waves
- Faster to use than smaller straighteners
- 70% larger plates
- Ideal styling temperature of 185 degrees Celsius
- Heats in 30 seconds
- Adds gloss and shine, minimises frizz
- Dual-zone technology to guarantee even heat
- Floating plates and rounded edges to assist in creating waves
- Universal voltage
- 4.2cmx9cm ceramic plates
- 2.7m swivel chord
- Sleep mode means it switches off automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity
Who is the ghd max hair straightener best for?
Because of its wide plates, the ghd max is best for people with long, thick and coarse hair. Those with shorter hair will find it difficult to maneuver, and those with finer hair won’t need the extra surface area.
How should I use the ghd max hair straightener?
First up, you’ll want to start with clean, dry hair. Apply a heat protectant from root to tip, and brush through so you can be sure you’ve got an even application. Then, section your hair, and work with small pieces at a time to either straighten or create waves in your hair. Once your style has cooled, apply the finishing products of your choice. Too good.
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Secure online payments
- Guaranteed product authenticity
So you’ve finally given in to the hype and purchased your first Olaplex pack, or maybe you’re still doing your research and are looking to integrat...